Tuesday, December 14, 2010

LBJs - Who Am I? - Quiz 4

After posting Quiz 2, my roommate said she had looked at the photos, but wasn't sure she could ID the birds. I said, "Of course you can. Don't let them intimidate you." She then looked again at the photos in Quiz 1 and 2, and got them all right.

I think this may happen with a lot of people looking at the Little Brown Jobs. Most New Englanders who watch birds should be able to ID at least 4 out of 5 in this quiz.

Of course, that is easy for me to say about LBJs. If someone said the same thing to me about peeps or gulls, I might consider them delusional. Having experience with birds goes a long way toward removing the ID mysteries.

LBJ #16

LBJ #17

LBJ #18

LBJ #19

LBJ #20
Good Birding!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great detailed photos, but Boom & I are still digging out of the snow drifts, so can't play the game. Boom & Gary.

Nicole MacP said...

Very nice photos! American Tree Sparrow, Chipping Sparrow, House Sparrow, Pine Siskin and Purple Finch?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails